Platte Canyon Fire Protection District will be hosting community CPR and FIRST-AID class on 01/06/24 from 9:00am to 3:00pm
Are you prepared to help a loved one or community member in need? We are here to help you.
Come learn CPR and first aid from local Platte Canyon Firefighters so when and if the time comes, you are prepared. Class will cover the most current American Heart Assoc. Heartsaver CPR and First Aid.
- Classes will be located at:
Platte Canyon Fire Station 2
153 Delwood Dr. Bailey, CO 80421
- This will be an American Heart Association, Heartsaver CPR and First-Aid' certification. NOT a BLS CPR for healthcare providers course.
- Cost of classes will be $40 per person
- Minimum class size is 6 participants. If that number is not met, the class will be canceled. We will notify you before class if it is canceled.
- Please RSVP to reserve your spot as each session will accommodate 20 people. If you reserve a spot PLEASE do your best to attend!
- RSVP to email@example.com with the following information
- "PCFD CPR training" in the subject line of your email
- Date you wish to attend
- Names of attendees
- Telephone number
- Email address to receive AHA CPR card
- If unable to respond via email please call 303-838-5853 and give the above information.
As always we appreciate your support and look forward to the chance to serve you.